The RadioArt® Studio was designed from the ground up for voice: studio interviews (ISDN, FTP or tape sync), plus narration for film, video, audio books and voice over demos.
Studio Clients and Guests:
- The Rolling Stones: Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood for NPR’s “All Things Considered”
- “Here’s The Thing” podcast/broadcast with Alec Baldwin for WNYC with guests Billy Joel, Peter Frampton, Debbie Reynolds, Brian Williams, Renee Fleming, Dick Cavett, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Lena Dunham, Fred Armisen and Kristin Wiig among many others.
- Alec Baldwin narrates “Migrations” for National Geographic Channel.
- Discovery Channel: narration for “Frozen Planet” with Alec Baldwin
- CBS Television: ADR session for “Madame Secretary” with Tea Leoni
- “Star Talk” with Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson: including connection to the International Space Station for interview with Astronaut Shannon Walker
- NPR, PRI, BBC, CBC, ABC (Australia), ORF (Austria), RTBF(Belgium), WFMT, WHYY, WBEZ, WBUR, WGBH, KPCC, KCRW, KQED and Wisconsin Public Radio.
- Marketplace, Performance Today & Garrison Keillor (“Writer’s Almanac” & “A Prairie Home Companion”) American Public Media
- AARP: “Prime Time Radio” and “Ask Jane” with Jane Pauley
- Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornell West.
- Alec Baldwin, Matthew Broderick, Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker, Mandy Patinkin for The Central Park Conservancy.
The Radioart Studio is a division of the Radio Foundation, Inc., a tax-exempt, not-for-profit radio production company, founded almost 40 years ago by Larry Josephson, a 50-year veteran public radio host, producer, manager and engineer.
We are a cat-friendly facility.
For those allergic to cats or cat-phobic,
we can cat-proof the studio with advance notice.